Life Coaching is the process of guiding a client to help him/her identify obstacles that might be preventing forward movement in a variety of areas. Life Coaching requires commitment to at least 3 sessions per month and usually a three to six month commitment, depending upon the program chosen.
Our goal is not to look at reasons for behavior or resolve past issues (if this is the case we would recommend counseling), but to help with moving forward.
Depending upon the client’s needs, we will focus on one of the following areas:
- General Life Coaching: Our goal with Life coaching is to have you feel more energized by spending more time with people who inspire and support you and do more of what you love and less of what you don’t! Become more effective in planning your week and creating daily habits to be successful. Decrease procrastination, get unstuck and help with overwhelming tasks.
- Career Coaching: Identifying Strengths, Values, Weaknesses, Interests, and reclaim your power in relationship to work!
- Self-Discovery: The purpose of Self-Discovery coaching is specifically to help you get to know yourself and better express yourself more authentically in the world: Who are you? What do you love? What really matters to you? What do you value most about yourself? Where might you be sabotaging yourself?
- Balance & Self Care: Many people work themselves extremely hard, ignoring what their bodies and minds are telling them. Self-care is often not a priority. In Balance & Self Care Life coaching, we want to evaluate where your energy is being drained and ways to increase balance and self-care.
- Productivity & Time Management: The purpose of productivity and time management coaching is to help our clients be more productive and reduce stress, through better time, action and priority management.
- Goal Setting: In Goal-Setting Life coaching, the goal is to explore the vision our clients have for their lives, help set goals which fit into the bigger picture, explore and decide which goals are most meaningful (or exciting!) to move forwards with, look at goal ecology, obstacles, success boosters and begin to take action.